|Name:||Gabriel I. Alonso|
|Credentials:||M.Photog., Cr., CPP, F-ASP|
|Studio Name:||Gabriel Portraiture|
|Address:||3533 La Cumbre Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Kerrville , TX 78028-8230|
Offering a vast breadth of experience and skill, Gabriel Alonso is one of today’s premier portrait artists. His talent and expertise combined with his immense insight, exceptional artistic composition and heightened sensitivity to the client’s desires allow him to capture their essence in images to cherish for generations.
Credentials & Experience:
• Fellow - American Society of Photographers.
• Holds the Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman degrees and is a Certified Professional Photographer with the Professional Photographers of America.
• Juror Emeritus - Professional Photographers of America.
• Has Lectured at National, Regional, State and Local conventions as well as for other International Professional Associations.
• Former Manager and Portrait Artist, Gittings Texas and Gittings West Studios
• Former Regional Manager and Portrait Artist, McWhirter Portrait Studios at Neiman Marcus in Houston, TX
• Former Portrait Artist, Wyndham-Leigh Portraiture in Washington, DC, Fort Worth and Dallas, TX
His exceptional work has been selected for the Masters’ Loan Collection of the Professional Photographers of America and has been exhibited at the Eastman Kodak pavilion of Disney’s Epcot Center. But more importantly, his images grace the walls of satisfied clients throughout the world.